Here are my all-time favorite group routines from So You Think You Can Dance across seasons in no particular order.
I’m a huge So You Think You Can Dance fan. I’ve watched every episode from Seasons 1 through 15. Here are my all-time favorite couple contemporary routines across the seasons in no particular order. I like pieces that have a story and can make me feel something.
Here are my all-time favorite So You Think You Can Dance routines across seasons from other genres in no particular order.
Here are my all-time favorite couple jazz routines from So You Think You Dance across seasons. I enjoy quirky jazz pieces.
Here are my all-time favorite couple hip-hop routines from So You Think You Can Dance across seasons in no particular order. I like lyrical pieces that tell a story or have a cool concept. Emmy award-winning choreographers, Napoleon and Tabitha dominates this list.
Here are my all-time favorite couple ballroom routines from So You Think You Can Dance across seasons in no particular order. I love waltz and Argentine Tango.
After watching High School Rapper, I was curious about the big wigs of Korean rap so I looked up Show Me The Money. I found seasons 3 to 6 with English subtitles online. The earlier seasons weren’t available.
The talent and music were great as expected across seasons. I got schooled on hip-hop and rap terminologies and styles. I got acquainted with the Korean top producers, the labels, and the up and coming artists. It was awesome. I didn’t mind the twists and some controversial choices the show producers made. I’m just grateful this kind of show is on TV to train and promote great MCs and rappers. There were many awesome songs released through this show as well.
Here are my picks for each season. Apparently, Zico, YG and Illionaire suit my taste.
- Raise the Guard and Bounce | Performed by Bobby
- Turtle Ship | Performed by Team Zico x Paloalto (Song Minho, AndUp, and Ja Mezz) featuring Paloalto
- Fear | Performed by Song Minho featuring Taeyang
- Okey Dokey | Performed by Song Minho and Zico
- Better Days | Performed by Basick featuring Gummy
- Air DoTheQ | Performed by Team Dok2 & The Quiett (Kim Hyo Eun, Superbee, myunDo, and Flowsik)
- $insa | Performed by Team Zion T. and Kush (CJamm, Reddy, Killagramz and Xitsuh) featuring Zion. T
- Comfortable | Performed by ONE, Simon D and Gray
- 1-on-1 battle between Woo Wonjae and Ignito
- 1/N | Performed by Team Dynamic Duo (Hanhae, Rhino, Nucksal, and Jo Woochan)
- Again | Performed by Woo Wonjae featuring Tiger JK, Bizzy, and MRSHLL
- Red Sun | Performed by Hangzoo featuring Swings
- We Are | Performed by Woo Wonjae, Loco and Gray