I ate too many sweets today that I’m having a mild sore throat.😣 I get sick whenever I eat sweet things so I usually avoid them. I was just too lazy to prepare something better to snack on so I ate two individually packed chocolates filled with some crumbly cookies and cream powder. They were not that big — probably the size of a small cookie. And now, I’m feeling sick.😣 I remember the last time I ate cream puffs I had a fever that lasted a week. I’m just not good with sweets — candies, cakes, chocolates, whatever. I don’t enjoy them. Am I weird?